A Quick Post about Some Things
I am sitting in a Starbucks typing this post because we have no phone, Internet, or cable at our house. We didn’t have water yesterday due to a water main breaking, so let’s just say that utilities are not working in our favor. I dropped off the little guy at preschool/daycare and now I am enjoying the benefits of free wifi (unless you count the $4.08 I spent on a venti non-fat latte) and ample caffeine. So here is a quick rundown of things I have to say (type?) for all to hear (read?)…
- I bought a gorgeous tan 1960’s era Italian leather Lou Taylor purse for $4 at Goodwill. I’ve seen them retail at vintage shoppes anywhere from $20 – $80.
- I cut my hair. 6 inches off. I love it.
- The rest of our household goods will arrive this week. Finally.
- I have a lot of posts in the pipeline over at A Lease to Decorate. We painted the master bathroom over the weekend!
- Book page wreaths? Yes, please. I am totally making one of these for our office. Or hallway. I haven’t decided yet.
- I was just approached by a guy from Anderson, SC because I am wearing a Clemson t-shirt. I love being a Clemson alumni. Love.
- The little guy warms my heart so much and continues to remind me just how lucky I am to be his mother.